- When you can safely report your claim (accident), call the appropriate claims phone number.
- The representative will ask some initial questions and begin resolving your claim immediately.
- A claims representative will contact you to answer your questions and schedule an inspection of your vehicle.
Be sure to discuss any questions you have about deductibles, what's covered or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
- A claims representative will then inspect your vehicle's damage and provide an estimate for repairs.
- The claims representative will then arrange for vehicle repair service and towing if you need it, and you may also select your own repair facility.
- If you need a rental car and your policy covers one, your claims representative can make arrangements for a rental.
Keep in mind that rental reimbursement varies based on policy coverages and accident circumstances.
Pick the prefix of your policy number below